“If your fish are not satisfied with any of our feeds, you can ask for a refund.”
At Aquatic Science, we are committed to using high quality ingredients, essential nutrients and strict safety standards in the production of our food. We offer a 100% guarantee of quality, consistency and taste for all our Ichi Food products. In case you are not satisfied, you get your money back:
- Return the food that has been opened and a copy of the purchase invoice.
- Complete the below form
- Offer valid on purchases of Ichi Food products, within a maximum of 1-3 months from the purchase of the product in question (Go to our website www.IchiFood.be: Fill in the online form with your details and scan the receipt).
- Return the opened food (maximum 50%) in its original packaging with the receipt and the date of purchase highlighted.
- To be returned to: Aquatic Science NV, 3rd Avenue 1, 4040 Herstal, Belgium
- This guarantee is valid only for the owner of the animal and the offer is not transferable.
- There is only one application allowed per household (same address and name). Multiple applications from a single address and/or bank account will not be accepted.
- This warranty is not available to Aquatic Science employees, their family members, or any internal or external persons connected with this warranty.
- Aquatic Science does not take any responsibility for lost and/or damaged and/or illegible forms. Forms sent out after the deadline will not be accepted.
- The offer cannot be combined with other current commercial offers.
- The refund will be made within approximately 6 weeks, excluding strikes and cases of force majeure. In addition, shipping costs will be charged to the sender.
In case of non-compliance with good usage practices, Aquatic Science reserves the right to refuse the refund: All food must be consumed within 5 minutes of distribution; ensure that the food is not blocked in vegetation or filtration equipment. For more information on how to feed your fish, please click on the following link: Guide to “Good Feeding Practices”.